Chairman - Rawal Kishan Singh of Jasol
Background of the Chairman
After schooling, at Mayo College Ajmer he went to the University of Rajasthan Jaipur and graduated in BA (Hons) History in 1971 and did his MA (History) in 1973, both in First Division. He was selected as a lecturer in History Department in the same University, and he taught from 1973 to 1976.
During this period, he was also appointed Assistant Warden of V ivekanand Hostel where he mentored students who went on to excel in various walks of life. He thereafter appeared for the UPSC Exams and was selected in the Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise) in 1976.
Trusts Associated With
Rawal Kishan Singh settled in his native village after rendering 34 years’ of Government Service and has been actively engaged with various Organizations dealing with education environment, heritage, nature and wildlife, religion and social issues some of which are enumerated below –
- Shri Rani Bhatiyani Mandir Sansthan Jasol (Barmer) – Chairman
- Shri Mallinath Gaushala Samiti Malajal, Tilwara (Barmer) – Chairman
- Shri Rawal Malinath Shri Rani Rupade Sansthan (Tilwara) – Chairman
- Shri Nagnecchya Mata Trust, Nagana (Barmer) – Vice Chairman
- Rajput Education Trust Jodhpur – Board Member
- Chopasani Siksha Samiti Jodhpur – General Council Member
- Shri Aurobindo School Jodhpur – Board Member